Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Day... what are you thankful for?


I am SO thankful for this little girl! I'm so thankful for my family! I'm so thankful for my church family! I'm so thankful for my friends! I'm thankful for time... each day that God gives us is a gift! I'm so thankful for a God who loved me (and all of you) enough to make a way for us to be with Him someday. There's so much to be thankful for... there's just a few. Enjoy the pics.
















Here is her Thanksgiving Day look. :) She was
ready for some food.


















Fun at the Magic House... she did have fun...
just couldn't quite figure out the hair thing.

















Bringing daddy pizza at the Magic House play
kitchen... she loved it.

















Playing in the water at the Magic House with
Mekelle.

















The Curious George exhibit.

















Fun with headphones and music.

















Do dogs love acorns? Bogie does.











Eating Thanksgiving dinner...
We hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving day! Love, the Davis family

2 comments:

http://richntamid.blogspot.com said...

i would like to see more pictures so i'm going to comment... LOL!
Alia is getting so big! I love her beautiful hair and i like acorns too ;)

Anonymous said...

You know, I love these pictures... but I need more! :)
Leigh